Sunday, June 11, 2006

What I See

Ok, I just realized it, but I'm a sucker for someone with a nice smile. It's a certain kind of smile, not the ordinary ones that look plastered on the face; not the plain ones that lack any decent emotion; not the seemingly unmeant ones. A smile is the first thing I usually see, I guess.

Next are the eyes. Not so much the color than that of the shape, though color is helpful. There's also a characteristic of the eyes that speaks of it's bearer's soul. Eyes are mysterious, I believe.

Then there's the jawline. Something about a beautifully structured jaw that frames the whole face well just strikes me as exquisite.

Complexion is sadly one of the things that attract me too, not so much the color but the tone. I like people who seem to "glow" in exuberance and vibrance.

And ofcourse, the overall alignment of these facial features. One can have all these, yet still be just "ordinary."

These are just the things I initially notice about a person. Character is another important aspect completely.

No comments: