Sunday, December 24, 2006

It's the day before Christmas.

Things should be looking up, right? Unfortunately, not really. Christmas for me has always been something different. It wasn't like this all the time, it used to be fun and happy. But every year, it just seems less and less magical. If ever there was something about Christmas that I enjoyed, it's singing with my friends in the choir. That's the closest I remember to the Christmas feeling I used to feel. But last night was our last performance night, and with it the feeling of cheer has gone. Now begins the Christmas that I usually have. Funny. Spreading the Christmas cheer to the people we sing for has been the only time I felt it at all. Funny indeed, and quite ironic.

I've only had one wish this Christmas, but it's not likely to happen. What a way to end December, what a way to end the year. When everything had to happen like this, losing a bestfriend and losing more than that. Last Christmas before I graduate. Another year past. I only have one wish this Christmas, and maybe it's just asking too much.

Merry Christmas. I wish you all the happiness in the world.

No comments: