Monday, October 11, 2004

Silence is Golden, but not in my case...

... now I know why I got that 0.8/10 in my class recitation grade. It became all too evident during that one occassion. Who knows, I might even get a job as a statue because all I do is stand around and do nothing especially when I should be doing something.
That was the reason I had a bad day a few days ago. That wasn't the sole reason though, but that was the trigger. It seems that every single bad moment in my life had built up and crashed into me, sort of avalanching out of control. Maybe I should say I had a relapse from 4 years ago. Anyway, I lost control. But that rarely happens.
I really wish I'd spoken more. Maybe I'd have a better life worth living, than this one. Curse you silence, my constant companion.

4 comments:

naivete said...

so whatcha gonna do about it? you always have a choice :D

Michael Gerard said...

what do I do about it? what CAN I do? NOTHING... as usual...

naivete said...

if that's the only thing you can do, then i guess that's that

Michael Gerard said...

Yeah, that's that...
... every single time.