Saturday, December 18, 2004

Bits and pieces I

Christmas is just a few days away. But why is it that it doesn't feel like Christmas season yet? There is something that makes Christmas, Christmas - and its not here yet.

Yesterday, I managed to sleep at 6:00am because of a CS project. That's the latest I've slept on a school day. Now, its already 2:30am and I'm still awake. But I'm also very tired already.

My birthday's coming up soon, and then I'll be 20. That would mean that 20 years of my life have already gone by. If I were to live until I'm 80, that's already 1/4 of my life. What did I get out of those 20 years? It would be a pity if I didn't get anything from those 20 years.

I wonder what my life holds 20 years from now? What kind of person will I be then? What kind of person am I now? Will I have done anything for the good of Humanity? Or will I be just another faceless person in a river of people, slowly flowing towards an unknown sea of countless lives?

Bits and pieces make up a jigsaw puzzle. Some won't fit together, but in due time, a picture will be built. And no piece will be wasted.

Time to search for more...

No comments: