Saturday, December 25, 2004

Christmas day, December 25, 2004

Well, its finally Christmas. Unfortunately, I'm sick.

Christmas. What's special about it? Its just one day... This year, I seem to have lost all my Christmas spirit. I don't even know the reason why. Apparently, there isn't much going on for me this season. Maybe I'm just depressed over something I have no idea of. Anyway, that's my opinion. No use dampening the spirits of everyone else.

In light of "Christmas," I'd like to greet everyone a very merry christmas. I hope you all enjoy it more than I'm enjoying it. I wish you all good health and a relaxing break from everyday stresses.

And finally, I'd like to wish three people apart from others a merry christmas. This greeting that I address to them is special because they're never gonna get it personally. Well, Merry Christmas R..., N... & L.... I hope you all have a great Christmas.

No comments: