Sunday, November 06, 2005

Just a Dream

Last night I had this really vivid dream. I dreamt that I had just bought a new car, complete with fancy gadgets and a classy interior. It was a sportscar, I think. But the best part was that I could drive it.. I actually knew how to drive!! The dream was so normal, besides the car being soo expensive, that I really thought it was real. And when I woke up this morning, it took me a minute to realize that it was a dream, I had no car, and I didn't know how to drive. Talk about rude awakenings and in-your-face realizations.. I did believe the dream to be true, and that waking up was just another day of it. It sucks...

1 comment:

kcreol said...

naku mike, baka may ibig sabihin yan... hmm... new life? dunno... hehe. but that car must represent something..