Monday, January 16, 2006

My turn..

Leave a comment here and...
1. I'll respond with something random about you.
2. I'll tell you what song/movie reminds me of you.
3. I'll pick a flavor of jello to wrestle with you in.
4. I'll say something that only makes sense to you and me.
5. I'll tell you my first/clearest memory of you.
6. I'll tell you what animal you remind me of.
7. I'll ask you something that I've always wondered about you.
8. If I do this for you, you must post this on your journal.

2 comments:

naivete said...

game :P

Michael Gerard said...

Okay!
1. Daphee likes to eat Raisinets, hehe. (tama ba spelling? :P)
2. Little Mermaid. Haha, I don't know why though.
3. Wrestle in Jello? Yaaack! It doesn't matter, I'm not eating it anyway :P
4. I don't know to you, hehe
5. 3rd day ng ORSEM (Laway group!!)
6. Grasshopper, haha
7. How did you get to be soo smart? And why is your laugh like that? *cackle* hehehe