Saturday, July 23, 2005

Catching up..

Sometimes, life just seem to pass by so quickly. That's what I've been feeling recently. I can't seem to find the time, nor the words, to update this blog of mine. Even now I'm still grappling with the proper words and organizing thoughts. I would've put it off for a later day, but if I don't ever start, what can I hope to finish?

On with the recent events. I now understand how people come to detest accounting. It's so very technical. Plus I'm stuck with a 3-hour class every Saturday. I wouldn't have mind an MFW class, I'd even welcome it. It just seems that my mind can only focus so much on the first hour of class, leaving it to wander about for the remaining two hours. I just got back the results of the first LT on it too. Let's just say I got what I studied for, so I'm not too sad about it. Have to exert more effort though on the subsequent tests.

In other news (hehe), I have a feeling that I'm going to be very, very busy. Schoolwork is heavy enough, but to have 5 orgs as well?? So that's where all my time have been going.. sheesh.

Moving on.. there are a few things that're irritating me right now. I won't bother with the details though, it's not that big of a deal. There's also a lot of stress and pressure on performing my best in the things I do. That's one source of irritation I can blabber about - my laziness. Have to work on that bit.

But things aren't all bad. Good things do come too, though I'm still waiting for when it arrives, hehe. Seriously though, if nothing good ever happened, I doubt I'd still be able to live through the daily grind. I'm not really picky. As long as it makes me smile, or think a bit about something pleasant, or gives me a sense of.. I can't explain this.. fuzziness inside.. I'm glad for all those little things. They do make things a lot easier.

Currently, nothing much. Still looking for a focus. A few new secrets here and there that I don't plan on telling anyone anytime soon. (My secrets, mind you. I don't ever divulge the secrets of others;p) Pleasant secrets, and a few not-so-happy ones.

That's it for now. I'll leave with a few thoughts:
What happens now is a result of the actions and events of the past. If somehow the past could be changed, would you even dare change it knowing that what you have now may cease to exist just so you can change a few things that screwed up? To rephrase the question, is the possibility of a certain outcome worth more than the certainty of a given present?

No comments: