Sunday, July 31, 2005

A familiar dream

It seems like I've been here before, this hazy dream of mine. It all seems so familiar.. and yet there are aspects I find alien to me as well. I'm walking this path that's constantly shifting, and yet my feet remember these same steps I took at another time, another reality. I'm living in this dream, as before, in another dream, and another awakening. It might end in the next moment, or farther still, and then again it may not be a dream anymore. Reality is so confusing now. What is dream, what is real? Both have pain all the same. Pain from a dream haunts the awakening, and pain from reality permeates in dream. In the end, what is reality but an overlapping of dreams - dreams of hope, of fear, of sadness, of joys; dreams that will come and go until you discover your life to be one big dream - then comes a rude awakening.

No comments: