Sunday, July 03, 2005

How much value do you put on the things you have?

I often forget this very important question. It's not really all about material things, but of everything I consider valuable. Value is something we all give differently, and that would mean each one values things differently.

I often forget the value I put on things - how much they're worth to me. And it's sad when fate reminds you of it by taking it away, or messing it up. That is very unfortunate, but it happens very often. I value too many things, but because they're too many, I sometimes forget that they have value. That's the problem, the more you have, the easier it is to neglect individual things that don't interest you for the moment.. it's harder to hold the more things you have.

For whatever I've done, I'm sorry. Losing things is not a good way to realize their importance. By then it might be too late to get them back.

No comments: