Friday, October 21, 2005

Missing people

Some things are driving me crazy. The boredom!! Gahhh!!

Anyway, things are "ok" I guess. Right now I'm trying out something.. it doesn't seem to be working though. Nevermind. *sigh*

Do you know that feeling of wanting to see or talk to someone, but somehow you can't? It's easy to say you miss the person, but missing someone isn't as simple as missing them and not missing them. There are multiple levels to it. There's the shallow level of, "oh, I wonder how he/she is doing.." Then there's the type where you really would like to see the person. And some extremes wherein the whole world seems to disappear from under your feet, inch by inch, as minutes and hours and days go by without seeing the person. And between those examples, an infinite number of ways of missing someone. *sigh* I just can't put words as to what level I'm in, but I'm guessing it's deep enough to drown in if it continues...

1 comment:

kcreol said...

"Then there's the type where you really would like to see the person." -- I think I know what you mean... I've felt the extremes that u mentioned as well and it sure scared the hell out of me.. haha!