Thursday, October 27, 2005

Popping the EK balloon.

Why do the bad things always seem to happen to me? Did I do something really bad?? When will fate stop poking fun at me and leave me be??? Sembreak is much more disorienting than any hellweek I've encountered. It is sooo stressful.

I went to EK just this Monday and when my friends and I got there, IT WAS CLOSED! HAH! That was suppose to be the center of our 3-day outing, and IT WAS CLOSED! Murphy's Law anyone?

Had this funny conversation with a friend:
Me: All my relatives are in some other country. Christmas won't be as happy anymore.
Don: Bakit naman?
Me: Eh pano, less gifts na.
Don: Ah, so yon lang pala habol mo?
Me: Hindi, I meant di ko na sila mabibigyan ng gifts kasi wala na sila :D It's better to give than to receive diba?
Don: Sabi mo yan ha, maghihintay ako ng gift galeng sa iyo sa pasko!
Me: Pero diba sabi mo rin it's the thought that counts? Kaw nagsabi nun sa car. So kendi na lang ok na.
Don: Haha, naisahan ako doon ah..

disclaimer: That's what I recall of the conversation over dinner. I'm not saying it's accurate down to the words, but that's pretty much the gist of it.

Anyway, if may magpupunta EK, please tell me.. sama ako!! And sama ko rin yung iba kong friends whom I promised a trip to EK too. I owe them that after the big letdown.

No comments: