Sunday, April 24, 2005

Collateral Damage

No matter how hard I try to fix my life, more still need fixing.

It doesn't feel quite right. I sense something is amiss. I don't know what though. Everything changes, right? I'm finding it hard to cope. The changes aren't coming fast, which is good. But there are a lot of them happening, and that's bad. I can't keep up. Nothing is familiar anymore...

How do I go about fixing my life? How do I mend the broken pieces, the shattered fragments, withered parts? How do I make sure that what I have left will still be there when I go look for it? Does it even need fixing in the first place? Or should I just let go and let time take it's toll and see what happens next?

This post isn't making much sense to me right now. What happens in the interim when thought is collected into coherent ideas? Why is it that I can't seem to write exactly what I think? At which point do my ideas change into entirely different things?

Plenty more things to fix..

No comments: