Monday, May 23, 2005

Everything.zip

A lot of things are going on in my mind right now, and only a fraction of which are vaguely logical in nature. This always seems to happen to me every now and then, usually during crunch time when all the projects and deadlines pile up. Information overload? Yep. Just like what Jaime mentioned before, the lectures are being fed to us in zip files - there's just not enough time. Mabuti sana kung yun lang iniisip ko diba? Far from it. There are other things that are craving for brain space, other things that the brain is poorly designed to handle, other things that require some.. reflecting.

I have so many things to think about that I feel as if I'm going to explode. There is really a need for me to talk to someone - anyone really, unfortunately, that's one of my "concerns" too. Is it fear? Haha. Yeah, to some extent. I'm worried of the consequences if other people knew every little thing about me, even the things that go on in my mind. I can just ignore it, but it'll come back.

The smooth, calm surface of water may hide violent currents raging underneath. A thick morning fog may hide the vast destruction of a battlefield. The stillness of the air may mask the incoming hurricane. The unmoving ground may hide the quickening of sand. A lot of things are not as they seem. And a smile can surely hide the hollowness within.

No comments: