Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Mercurial

I have this strange feeling. Maybe it's because of the unbearable weather, or the stress of schoolwork, or the daily droning of life, but whatever it is, it's making me think and act a bit differently. You might say that it's even giving me new thoughts, or at the very least I can sense that it's making my mind wander somewhat. Hmm, perhaps "wandering" is a good word to use, but not quite "it."

Summer has been an unbelievably busy - and short - span of time. I might not have had time to take in everything that has happened. That might be the reason I'm not feeling "right." I'm not sick or anything, mind you, just feeling some weird feeling. I wouldn't say it's sadness or depression, not quite. And it's not quite melancholy nor apathy either. Maybe if you take all of those together and put in some more other stuff, maybe that would be it.

As a result, the best description of what I'm feeling right now is not really very clear at all. If I could sum it all up, I'm feeling...

...forgotten. Not really in the context of the meaning of the word, but more of the word itself. I told you it wasn't very clear.

No comments: