Sunday, September 25, 2005

Uneventful day

I've done a lot of writing recently, but none of them are ever completed. I'm full of half-baked thoughts and ideas, but none of them seem to materialize into paper. They're all in my mind waiting to be lost at the slightest chance of recall. It feels like I can't do anything anymore. Like I've lost my center somewhat. I can't write, I can't draw, I can't think straight.. none of what I used to enjoy doing give me anymore gratification. This is bad. What if I remain like this forever, feeling lost and without inspiration? It doesn't take much to make me happy, but it takes even less to make me sad, as it seems. But it's not quite sadness. I know "sad," and this is not it. Something more.. something deeper.. like my spirit has lost something. Metaphysical unease? I guess. Something is missing.. it feels like I'm just waiting to die or something. I need to do something, anything, to get me out of this state, and yet I feel too lazy to do anything. Tough. My bones feel heavy. My flesh feels weak. My brain feels all dried up. My will feels.. well, I can't feel it. I'm not physically sick, but I might be if this continues..

Sembreak is nearing. And I can't help but be afraid of it. At least in school I get to see other people. Sembreak at home might just make me insane. Imagine, 30 days with no one to talk to...

No comments: