Saturday, March 12, 2005

Final Week

One more week to go and this school year is over. I can't believe how quickly time passes. Very soon, my 2nd year will be over and who knows what the future will bring. As for the past year, what a year it was! So many things happened that I know I won't soon forget. Over that short amount of time, I've changed so much from before. I never imagined myself as I am today. Good? I don't know. Change really isn't good or bad, it's all a matter of perspective. I've gone through a lot and even though a great deal of my experiences aren't very happy or very fond, I know that I learned something at the very least from them.

The school year that passed, ofcourse, wouldn't be the same without the people I've spent it with. And for that, thank you. I've met a lot of people this year. More than I expected I'd meet, and still I can't imagine myself not meeting anymore. Each one of you has added a little something to my existence. Each one of you has a small part of me that I gave you. I don't expect anything from it really, I just wanted to tell you guys how important it is for me to have known people like you. Thank you. Thank you for the good times and the bad times. Thank you for the happy memories, and the unhappy ones. Thank you for the company during my times of weakness. Thank you for your patience, for listening to me rant about all matter of things and still be there to listen some more. Thank you for little secrets shared. Thank you for the silent moments of contemplation. Thank you for being there.

Thank you for the wonderful school year guys!

No comments: