Sunday, March 20, 2005

Just Incase..

Just incase I don't get the chance, well, there are only three things I want to say: Thank you, Sorry, and Goodbye.

Thank you to the people who made a difference in my life. There are a lot of things I should be grateful for, and for those I'm very thankful. Thank you.

I'm sorry to anyone who might have taken offense for anything I've said or done. If I had meant it, then I must apologize sincerely. I might have meant it then, but I don't hold on to those things. If on the other hand it was by accident, or I didn't know, then I must apologize more so, for I cannot blame my ignorance for the wrong things I did. I'm Sorry.

And goodbye? Well, I don't really know why.. but it seems an apt thing to say.

I've said these words just incase.. Life is too short to leave things that could be done today for tomorrow. What if tomorrow never arrives? So just incase..

No comments: