Thursday, March 17, 2005

New things

Today I think I've finally learned the steps to boogie, and most of the swing steps. It does feel really.. good when your body moves by itself without having to think of what to do next. I hope it sticks though. I'm getting nervous already, but it isn't bothering me very much..

Today I learned to play pingpong. And I now have a newfound respect for the sport. It requires so much wrist and arm control, which translates to finesse - something I desperately lack. Oh well.

They say that the moment you stop asking questions is the time when answers won't do you any good - that is, when you're dead. Does that mean I'm gonna be living for a looooong time? Because right now, there doesn't seem to be an end to these questions popping in my mind.

People say laughter is the best medicine. Well, here goes: Hahahahah! Hahahaha! Hahaha.. Mwahahaha! Haha.. err, I feel silly.

No comments: