Saturday, February 26, 2005

Me amabisne?

I haven't slept earlier than 2:00am for the past week, maybe longer. And everyday I wake up early too. It's too much. This is going to be bad. I need rest, but I'm not gonna get any soon. I have a million things to do and so little time to do them. This is the only time you'll hear me complain. After this, come what may. I'm ready to run again. I may have had a *few* setbacks, but it's about time to move forward again. No more wavering. If people say that I'm "driven," I'll show them that I can go harder.

But for now, this lack of sleep is playing tricks on my mind. I keep thinking about some things that are too distracting for the moment. Nothing bad, mind you. It's a pleasant distraction actually. A very.. happy distraction. Waaa, have to stop thinking of.. basta. Time for something to bring me back to reality.

"Boulevard Of Broken Dreams"

I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But it's home to me and I walk alone

I walk this empty street
On the Boulevard of Broken Dreams
Where the city sleeps
and I'm the only one and I walk alone

I walk alone
I walk alone

My shadow's the only one that walks beside me
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me
'Til then I walk alone

That's it. I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep.

No comments: