Thursday, February 17, 2005

Not Another Day

Today wasn't really a good day. I was late for my two classes even if I had no reason to be late. I didn't feel very lively. Parang kulang ako sa gas. My mind wasn't even functioning properly and I couldn't think straight. Is this what they call a burnout? Or maybe something else. It could be. Something else is bothering me right now, so that must be it. But the thing is, I really can't tell everyone about it. And the people I do tell it to don't have answers. Or not the answers I want, whatever those are. Sa totoo lang, ok naman advice nila. I just can't put it all together. I can't even explain it here despite the fact that I desperately want to, just to let it out. Mahirap. So why am I babbling? I don't know. Haha. It's ironic that I'm trying to reach out but can't really extend my hand, so to speak. I'm writing here, hoping that someone would help me, but I can't even say why I need help. Or what for. I'm asking for advice without explaining my situation. I'm hoping for an answer, when I haven't asked the question. But incase someone does know what I'm stumbling on, I could really use the help. Or not. I don't know talaga!

No comments: