Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Someday

While going through my desk earlier, I saw some of the things I thought I had lost. They were just sitting there all along. They reminded me of the things I had wanted to do.. It has been a goal of mine to study Latin one day, and today I decided to do something about it. I went to the library and borrowed some books. I had a lot of things I wanted to do before, but I kept telling myself that someday I would do them.. someday. But everything kept piling up and I can't seem to find the time anymore. I really want to do those things again. I want to draw again. I want to paint again. I want to learn to sculpt. I want to learn Latin. I want to know how to play an instrument. I want to go out and have fun. I want to play soccer again... and someday I'll be able to do those things. Someday...

I just recently found my oil paints. Tomorrow, I'll buy a canvas. And then I'm gonna start painting again. No more putting it off for another day. There are a lot of things I've begun but rarely finished. It's time for me to finish what I start.

No comments: