Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Something possibly "dangerous" to say..

During our LS11 class earlier, my teacher talked about self-esteem playing an inportant role in being a manager. If you ask everyone who knows me, they can tell you that I really lack a lot in that aspect. From this situation arises my woeful tale.

For everyone I meet that I like, I find no reason for them to like me back. I've been coping with this very well but there are times when this line of thinking doesn't do me any good. The situations where it really is detrimental to me is when I find myself liking someone more than just plainly liking. It's sad really, because it always happens the same way. I can't find anything in myself that is special enough for her to take interest. I just don't feel that I deserve her. I don't feel that I'm worthy enough for her. So, I don't really do anything, and nothing really ever happens. It's a sad life indeed.

Right now, I really don't feel as if I'm making a mistake writing it here. It's not as if she would be reading this, whoever "she" is. For all my past crushes that I *tried* not to think too much about(tried, but didn't really succeed), I don't think there's any danger of them finding out. That's because, one, they don't know about this blog, or two, they don't know I have a crush on them (or three, they don't really care). Hahaha. So much irony in life.

But then again, I'm dead if they find out, because I don't know how they'll react. Well, it doesn't matter anyway. Not now at least. Right now I don't really care if they do learn.

No comments: