Sunday, January 30, 2005

Amiss

Something is strangely amiss and I can't quite put a finger on it. I haven't been myself for quite a while. I don't know if anyone notices, but I do. Sometimes. It feels strange not to feel the same as you once had. Its a bit confusing too. Maybe its an identity crisis, I don't know. Or maybe this is just a passing phase, I can't be certain. All I know is, I'm slowly losing bits and pieces of who I was before - and it's scares the hell out of me. I'm not against change, but this is happening too fast, assuming this really is change. I look back to my early years and I can see things in me now that weren't there before. And things that I had, have seemingly vanished. Something is missing, everything's out of place, I can't stop worrying, I'm not quite myself these days. (hey! that one rhymed!)

All these might seem like idle chatter to all of you, but it's of great importance to me. Something just isn't quite as it used to be.. And I might go crazy trying to figure out what it is...

No comments: