Thursday, January 20, 2005

Helpless

Hmm.. how do I begin... well, I should start by saying that I feel so helpless. Helpless in the sense that I feel useless... It's all too evident that I have so many problems, worries, and fears to deal with. I can't say that I'm good at managing them. The truth is, I'm horrible when it comes to dealing with my emotions. But there is one thing I always wish I'd never have to deal with, and that's the thought of being helpless, useless, or powerless to do anything that mattered to me.

I have problems, the same with everyone else. I know how tough life can get, and how much pain it could bring. And somehow, I don't want the people I know to go through them alone. That is why I feel helpless. How do I help them if they don't ask? I know I can't change the world by myself, but I can help those around me, those people I know. If only they'd just ask.

For all of you who read this, I want you all to know that I'm right here. It sounds cheezy, I know. I just want to help you, my friends,.. because you've all done a lot to help me get this far. I don't want to feel helpless because I just worry myself to death.

Words are too difficult to work with. I can't even begin to describe the sense of urgency and helplessness I'm feeling right now...

No comments: