Saturday, January 22, 2005

Today

Today was unlike any of my previous Saturdays simply because I did something else instead of watching TV all day - stuck at home.

I went to school around 9:00am to attend our block's make-up LS11 class by sir Agtarap. He lectured until around 10:30 and then gave a 20-point quiz.(He usually gives 10-point quizzes) I think I did rather well on that quiz, maybe an 18 or a 19. That's good enough for me considering my quizzes had been on a steady decline since the sem began. What started out as 9's and 8's quickly degraded to 7's, 5's, even up to 2's for a couple of quizzes. Hopefully, the 18 or 19 from this one ends that downward spiral. Moving on...

I went to Colayco afterwards(11:00) and came upon Jic, the brother of Mic. After leaving our bags in the ASEC/Celadon room, we walked to the caf to grab some food. While passing in front of the "doghouse" on the way to the caf, we came upon Charlotte and this was the conversation that ensued:
*Char sees us walking*
*I wave at her*
Char: Hey Mike! Hey Mic!
Me: Hey!
Char: Ay di pala si Mic.
Jic: Huh?!
*Jic looks confused*
Jic: Hindi ko naman kamukha si Mic ah! Kamukha ko ba talaga?
Me: Yeah, may resemblance kayo, hehe.
(This was what I remembered. Might not be the exact words, but the gist is the same.)

Apparently, Char didn't know Jic so she thought that he was Mic. Hehe, so funny. Lagot ka Char, hehe. Anyway, moving on...

At around 1:00pm, I went to Faura for my Th121 recollection. It was rather... strange attending a recollection again. It had been too long since I last spoke to God...
I ended at around 5:00pm. Moving on...

While walking towards gate 2.5, I came upon some people playing soccer in the college field. When I got closer, it turned out they were my fencing buddies. They saw me and invited me to come join them. So despite me wearing jeans and really loose shoes, I played. It was a very good game. I really missed the good old days when my highschool classmates and I would play. Everyone's so busy now that we seldom do. Anyway, my shoes came flying off several times during the game, which was really funny according to my friends. But I did manage to score a goal. Woohoo! It was tiring, but reaaalllyyy, extremely fun. I want to play some more soon. Anyone wanna join in? Hehe. The game ended at 6:15, and I went on my way home again. This time, I did get home. End of Adventure.

It was a fun day. I wonder when I'll get another one like it..

No comments: