Monday, January 17, 2005

Wish list

List of things I want to accomplish within the next 5 years:
1. Learn to drive
2. Learn to dance
3. Get an A in school
4. Be in the Dean's List
5. Paint something really nice
6. Get back together with my entire high school class
7. Learn how to do flips, and be able to do them
8. Ride a jetski
9. Learn how to play tennis
10. Learn to play an instrument

Those were the "ordinary" stuff. The next list is quite different. I wouldn't exactly say it's impossible, but I have doubts as to how it could happen. Anyway, here are the "other" things I want to accomplish(no time limit):
1. Have my very own island
2. Build my own castle
3. Have my very own art exhibit
4. Learn 5 more different languages
5. Learn to fly a plane
6. Walk on the moon
7. Win a Nobel prize award
8. Fall in love without getting hurt :)
9. Have someone who will love me back
10. Get married and live happily ever after, the end. (haha)

It's nice to dream every once in a while. It helps the mind unwind, except maybe when I got to #s 8, 9, and 10 on the second list. Those last 3 are probably the least possible of events happening to me... waaa, better snap out of it. Don't want to sink again, not when I'm already floating high on the water.

No comments: