Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Something nice I found

I got this from another blog a few days ago. It was so nice that I just thought I'd share it here. I guess this is dedicated to the people who feel the same, but can't find the right words to say it. Hehe, like me.. just kidding! Wahaha.
How can I know what love truly is? I'm scared that what I'm feeling isn't true. But it must be. When I see her, I feel uneasy. I want to stare and lose myself in her eyes and yet I turn away when she looks back. When I see her smile, I can't help but smile myself. And when she goes, I feel something inside me being ripped out. When I don't see her for a time, I get scared, though I really don't know why. When I speak to her, the words seem to have trouble leaving my mouth. When I hear her voice, I can't imagine a sweeter sound. And when she laughs, it's as if nothing in the world could ever go wrong. Everything is perfect around her. And everything else is dull and faded without her presence. Her existence is what gives meaning to my life. And the closer I am to her, the more I realize how beautiful life really is.

It really is something. I like it. I miss the feeling...

No comments: