Sunday, January 16, 2005

Weekend... continued...

After 4 hours of sleep, I should be writing more coherently now.

To continue, my weekend was fun. I haven't had this much fun since I can remember. Anyway, "fun" may be a very weak word to describe it now, compared to my current mood. For the first time in a while, I'm actually feeling rather positive! It may not last very long, but I'm savoring it while it's here. You can't begin to imagine how light I feel. It seems that I feel more alive the more time I spend with friends. It may be because I find in them certain qualities that I don't have, yet they exude so much that I manage to absorb some of it for a short time. Even better than being able to spend time with my friends, I actually got to make more friends(I hope!). The only challenge for me now is not forgetting their names (Sadly, I already forgot some. Sorry.), since I have such a poor memory for recalling names. Some of the names I do remember are: Char, Charlotte, Francis, Galvin, Harold, Kim, Kira, Queen, Vincent,... ok, so I did forget quite a few already. I'm sorry guys. But I'm happy to say that all of you(including the ones I failed to mention because I forgot your names. Sorry again.) have contributed to my very happy weekend that I'm sure I won't soon forget.

For now, let this just be a tribute to those people who made my weekend a pleasant and enjoyable one. Thanks guys. You don't know how much I appreciate being able to smile again and actually feel it.

Thank you also to the people I already know. Hehe, surely you won't think I've forgotten about you guys. Take care.

-Michael
(No more split personalities. Gerard is hereby re-absobed into my subconcious.)

No comments: